Commercial Lease Transactions
At Norrie Waite & Slater we have decades of experience in dealing with Commercial lease transactions. We have dealt with all types of Commercial property deals and our knowledge of the local area is second to none.
Whether you are the landlord or the tenant we will take time to understand your business objectives and the commercial issues you face. We offer pragmatic legal advice on:
- Drafting and negotiating of new leases.
- Rent Deposits.
- Short-term occupancy arrangements/licences to occupy/tenancies at will.
- Lease assignments and subletting.
- Lease renewals including the service of statutory notices.
- Licenses for alterations.
- Consent applications.
- Rent reviews.
- Break clauses.
- Lease Surrenders.
- Repairing obligations and dilapidations claims.
For more information, or to obtain a quotation, please contact us.
Norrie Waite & Slater has secured membership to the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme - the mark of excellence for the home buying process.
We underwent rigorous assessment by the Law Society in order to secure CQS status, which marks the firm out as meeting high standards in the residential conveyancing process.